Can an Admin or Instructor export test results?

Backend functionalities: user management, course management, reports, certificates, etc.
ovivojh

Can an Admin or Instructor export test results?

Post by ovivojh »

Related question on the survey piece, is there a way, other than clicking on each individual user to see their test results, obtaining an export via a report of each user's test results inside a learning object, from a particular course?

I can see in a report, that the user passed or didn't pass the test, but it would be very helpful to see the results behind that pass/didn't pass.

Thank you, and look forward to your reply.

Signed,
John
CisterNino
FormaLms User

Re: Can an Admin or Instructor export test results?

Post by CisterNino »

ovivojh,

if I well understand, you need a report in which you can see all the user's performance related to a test. Am I right ?
Are you talking about a test created with the internal test editor of forma Lms ?
I'm Livio, the Two. If you need, you can contact the one.
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Post by max »

Hi John, just adding some other piece of information
The "Gradebook report" section offers a table where you can see the scores achieved by each user in the tests created with the internal test editor. Also, you can add the results achieved in the scorm quizzes, by using the "Add scorm results" button.
The table with these scores is exportable in excel.

In the same table you can also
- see the history of previous scores (if any) achieved by the users in their previous attempts
- see the answers given by the users in their last attempt. You can also see this latter information in stats by object
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net
ovivojh

Post by ovivojh »

Greetings,

Thank you for all the feedback, let me provide more on what I had in mind. I need to create a survey, and record the results of that survey, and it would be great if I can get an export of everyone's responses via an excel spreadsheet or csv. Reading the previous thread, the functionality of Docebo was lacking to record survey results, so the work around was creating a test object to create the survey, or SCORM.

I can provide either, I can SCORM a survey, or create a test object, instead of a survey. Which way would provide the ability to export all the results of the various answers?

Thank you everyone, and look forward to your reply.
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Post by max »

Hi John,

Docebo-Forma currently lack that specific functionality (all the answers given by all the users). Actually we've faced that need before, and we developed a modification that enables teachers to export all the answers given to each question. Right now, it's only available to one of our customers.

A simple and free workaround would be to use a Google Form or a SurveyMonkey form (or the like) and embed it into
an html page or a scorm object that you can deploy to your users.

Of course, excel or csv export would then be available from Google Drive or SurveyMonkey's admin panel, not from the Lms as with the solution we made for our customer.
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net
CisterNino
FormaLms User

Post by CisterNino »

Hi, John
It would be a way to get a report quite similar to the one you require.
In such a report you could have a record, for each student, like the following:
"User", "test name", "status" (passedd/failed)" , "points"
From the "point" value you could understand how the student performed.
You can obtain a report like the one I described, trough the "E-learning->Report" Menu: have a look to "Users - Learning Objects" default report.

Bye
I'm Livio, the Two. If you need, you can contact the one.
ovivojh

Post by ovivojh »

Okay, that answers my question. Thank you very much. I'll exercise the Google/SurveyMonkey approach.

-John