You need to implement some steps to achieve that, but you do it in a few minutes
1) create different templates for your customers >> you do that by duplicating and renaming the templates folder. Then you can replace company_logo.png, image.jpg, favicon.ico and favicon.png in the duplicated template
2) you assign the different templates to different nodes >> click on the "edit" icon for every node. That way, if a user is in a node, he will see the assigned template after the login
3) you need to create the different URL >> you do that with your DNS panel, not inside Forma. Then make your different URL's point to your platform's IP address or DNS. You normally do that with a CNAME record.
4) Go to https://docs.formalms.org/reference-gui ... ation.html >> point 5 and associate the different URL's to the different templates. >> that way every address will be associated with a different template even in the login page.
Please see the attachment for the correct syntax >> url without http and www, a comma without a space, the template name.
- template_assignment.PNG (5.62 KiB) Viewed 2596 times
step 3 is not done inside forma, you have to go to the control panel of your website. you will probably have a "DNS" section, or "edit DNS"
it really depends on the panel you use, everyone of them will be slightly different. I am sure you'll be able to google how to do this.
Let me brief how we initiated a CNAME record.
We have a domain i.e. xyz.com where we installed Forma application.
1. Installed Forma app
2. Created node named 'abc'
3. Created templates under file manager in cPanel named 'world' (copy of standard folder and renamed it as 'world')
4. Created user in Forma app named 'world'
5. Mentioned below URL under domain template assignment as
6. Done the cname record in hosting panel like
Type Name content
Cname world xyz.com
When we tried to open this URL i.e. world.xyz.com, default page of website is coming.
Is there any option in Forma app to get the landing page?
Can you please suggest if there is any possibility to map this without virtual host entry.
I believe there is two module of Forma one is the basic and another one is advance. What basic says login page will be common for every customer whereas, in advance we could create separate url for customers. We have done the basic and it is working but we wanted to setup for advance module.
we followed the Forma guideline and setup the two urls for different customer. One is done with A record and another url is done with CNAME record but getting the same error while opening these urls.
Screenshot for your reference ;