I have a class and I want to divide the class into peer groups of 2-3 students. Each of this group will be assigned an exercise (one or more learning objects) and they should work the exercise for their own and then reviewthe exercise in peers. How can this be done in formalms. Many thanks.
Forma Lms has a feature called "repository" that can be used for students to upload their documents and for teachers to download them. But this doesn't solve your need, since all your students should be peers.
What I would do if I were you is one of the following:
- create one of more folders with downloadable files (I don't know if the exercises are the same for each group)
- create an empty folder for each peer group, where people will upload their files
- name all your students as "teachers", so they have the permission to upload
At this point, all your students will upload their files (better if they name it with their name) and review the files of their colleague
Option 2 (maybe better)
- all the exercises are put in one or more folders, so students can download them
- create a forum for each peer group
- all the participants will be allowed to upload their file in their forum, and the others will answer and comment
This way you don't have to give the teacher role to anyone but yourself, and the review will be more collaborative.
Just check the permission of the "forum" menu item before launching the activity and you'll be fine.