In new course I added a wiki to a new menu (copy form standard) and for tests I set open permissions for admin down to student (view.mod,admin). I have some trouble with the wiki in collaborative area. I setup a Wiki called Wiki in english or I also tried it in german.
The wiki will be created and it opens. First page is grey Wiki (here), index prev/next level up,. With tab "Edit" I write some text or I "[]" and save. Going back to tab "Page", nothing is show on the page, just Wiki. I tried uncounted variants with brackets or without, with one or more with different headings and so on. Any ideas for me? Oh, running latest FormaLMS.
[[Forma101]]. Of course I saved the main page.
In my understanding of a wiki new pages should then be shown on the main page as links and if I click on one of them I am able to edit the newly created page and fill it with content.
If it behaves like that, my wiki doesnt;-) Thanks for hints.
I recorded a quick screencast for your convenience, here it is https://360.articulate.com/review/conte ... f2ce95c57/
The only thing I noticed (but maybe I did something wrong) was that I couldn't insert 2 links on the same page. You will see it in my video.
I created a page linked to a second page, then the second page linked to the third one.
all pages can be edited, you can see revisions, you can navigate among them, you can export the pages to html.
Hope this helps.
1. I log in as role administrator, copy the standard menu and add the wiki functionality to the collab.
2. then I go to courses make a new category, in this category I setup an elearning course and set there the new menu as menu.
3. Then I switch to LMS, open the course, go to collab, and setup a new wiki.
4. the I open the wiki and have the frontpage, the click edit put in some text and/or do a new page|title with brackets, save.
5. I switch back to the first/frontpage of the wiki (the grey one) nothing is displayed and no new page(s)/link is/are created as shown in Max video, its just grey. But in edit all text/pages brackets etc. is available and I add text but nothing changes. The map there I only the the first page or so I can see also the revisions.