As an intranet tool, Forma looks great.
Within a company, there are generally 2 training issues:
1) Task Learning from a book or course (aka Forma)
2) Task Learning by doing (on the job from a mentor or manager)
Then after being on the job, the manager or supervisor evaluates the employee.
How would I implement this in Forma?
Assumption: a "course" is a job or procedure at an organization
Forma Implementation ?????
Employee takes the online course (Forma Course & Test from the online course content)
Employee gets trained in person (another Forma Test from the in-person training)
Employee receives a certificate (Forma Feature) - and starts their job/procedure
...after a week, after a month, after, XXXX
The manager evaluates the employee on job performance
- A Forma Test for the course that only the manager can take
- The test is a series of questions that ask about the employee's performance - no right or wrong answers, just points for each answer positive and negative numbers per answer option)
- The test results appear on a a report showing both Forma Course Performance AND Supervisor Evaluation
Does this make sense?
Thank you for your time.
Peace & Joy!
yes, it makes sense and you can easily set it up.
If you want something more sophisticated and are familiar with the concept of 360 test, you might evaluate this plugin