Completed Courses doesn't work

Anything about what happens on the user and teacher side
nangi
Version: forma.lms 2.3

Completed Courses doesn't work

Post by nangi »

Hello,
I've installed the docebo 4.05 and create all my classes and content.
There are 49 classes on it.
When the students complete the all topics of any class, I can't see them into completed TAB, and when I list all user with report 2
Althought, so many students completed the classes, the reports shown them as not completed.

But when a student completed the class #2, I can see them inside comleted tab menu.

I've compared the settings of classes with nuber #2 and the others but I can't find / see any difference between them.

could you please where I have to check?

Regards
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Re: Completed Courses doesn't work

Post by max »

Hi Nangi,
before anything else, I would check if classes other than #2 do have a so called "end object marker" or not. Typically, it's the last object in the list of materials.

It's not in the course settings, you find that in front-end, under Teacher Area - Learning Obj Management

click on the properties icon (screwdriver) on the last object and see if it's set as "End Object Marker: Yes"

If you don't have an end object marker, the Lms cannot know when a class is complete, so it never marks it completed.

I suspect that class #2 is the only one with that (necessary) setting.

Let us know
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net
nangi

Post by nangi »

Hello Max,

Firstly, I've check the class #2, And I see that "End Object Marker" is as No" like setting of all other classes.
And
in the students's area I've checked the setting of course info, I see the setting of "completed Mode" is configurated as "automaticly after the last class LO completed" under the §(course)user interaction option Label.

So all of the course settings and the last object of all courses' settings same. ( set to "End Object Marker: No")
But class #2 is completed but the others is not...

could you please check the settings for me if I give you a username / password ? So need your custom email.

thanks
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Post by max »

Ok, I'll give it a look
you can find my e-mail in my profile, anyway it's m.ferrari@elearnit.net
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net
nangi

Post by nangi »

Hello Max,

I've emailed you the URL and the password of my LDocebo LMS with my email address is nihat@pozitifisguvenligi.com

thank alot
nangi

Post by nangi »

Hello again,
Yes you are right. I've modified the last object of all courses' settings to "End Object Marker: Yes"
Then I've create a new user and saw the completed Courses setting is working fine.

But for the older users yhis settings are activate when a user complete the last LO again.
Is there any easy way for old users? which field shall I modfied in the database and which table?

thanks alot

Nihat
alberto
FormaLms Guru

Post by alberto »

Hi nangi, no need to touch thwe db in order to change the user status on the course, just go into the course subscription management page and change it from the dropdown menu. You may also massively edit the status for many uers at once by selecting them and clicking "edit selected"