Any ideas on how to get this to work?
Instead of being stuck on the upgrade I went to go back into the regular 4.05 so I could do some work. I then discovered that the changes to the config.php now just brought me to the installer instead. So instead of changing the config.php file back I went through the installer. When asking for the new database information (knowing the database import would fail) and selected a language. Once it failed due to duplicate keys I went back through the upgrader, and this time I was able to go through the language portion and successfully upgrade.
I thing your original installation D4.05 had a broken language table in the db . Or you did not have any language loaded at all.
Check this post
I thing your problem is related to the database and language table :
Codice: Seleziona tutto
Joint Technologies - Sistemi avanzati per l'information technology