Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:51 am
I found this Guide to install the LMS in Ubuntu: https://websiteforstudents.com/install- ... d-php-7-0/
I did evertything until step 7 but then i got an PHP ERROR and the Database isn´t imported. How can i fix them. I need this LMS for my Thesis, please helped me!
- FormaLms Guru
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:18 am
Sorry we can't provide support for server setup, but I suggest to review the step 2 in Forma install procedure (system check), make sure everything is green an you are using PHP 7.0
Alternatively you can try wamp or mamp server, wich are easier to setup withour command line procedures
- FormaLms User
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:51 pm
- Version: forma.lms 2.0
1. in your ubuntu manual STEP 4: Did you use this littel two Single Quotation Marks in 'new_password_here';
2. in your ubuntu manual STEP 6: You've changed the domain name from example.com to your own domain name (full reachable via DNS or IP) in STEP 6?
3. Alberto is right. The system check shows if there are all requirements met.
4. Check your permissions in your /var/www/html/forma/formalms directories.