The forma.lms project is based on sharing, networking, and on the participation of the community of its adopters and association members.
There are many ways to participate to contributing and supporting the project:
Help us promote Forma LMS
- Become a follower on forma social pages
- Write articles or post about forma, or projects and experiences about forma. Each article should have at least 1 valid link to the forma.lms websites
- Write some reviews on public directories.
- Write some tutorial or software documentation
- Hold public speeches, events, webinars about forma.lms
For your application to be approved, please take at least 3 actions from the list above, and send us links to verify your articles, submissions or events.
Here is a short list of social networks and directories to start from.
Help us improve forma.lms
- Support other users by answering qustions on the forma forum
- Share bugfixes and solutions on the community forum
- Become an active beta tester
- Translate forma in your language and help fixing existing languages
Testers are required for proven experience with forma.lms (ie few years of use, a number of implementations, etc), and effective participation on the forum (number of threads and posts)
Help us mantain the project
- Professional services or products: support the project activities by providing your technical sevices like hosting, consulting, webdesign or else to the forma.association. Just send us a brief proposal about what we could do toghether
- Donations: the association's funds are used to pay for project promotion, events, licences. services, external development... money donations always welcome!