Sequence issue

Backend functionalities: user management, course management, reports, certificates, etc.
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: Sequence issue

Post by alfa24 »

Sorry but I didn't understand your problem after the downgrade.
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
fdeutsch
Version: forma.lms 2.0

Post by fdeutsch »

alfa24 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:13 pm Sorry but I didn't understand your problem after the downgrade.
I have two differents orders for the same Test :
* The order in Student view
* The order in Teacher view
Both are differents -> Not the same questions test order.

If I clic on "Fix order", Forma LMS will apply the Student order. It's a mistake. The good order is the Teacher order.
It's a problem because I have a big number of test. How to apply Teacher order test on all Test ?

The good order is the order on Teacher View.

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/52/i8jt.jpg

Thank you.
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Post by alfa24 »

I'm not sure you understood.
What you call "teacher order" is the order the questions have been created or moved.
What you call "student order" is the way the system decides to shuffle (or not) them.
The "student order" is set in test properties, and if you have a 0 in the query I asked, the questions should be shown in the same sequence.
If something isn't going as expected, you may have some problems in you DB. I think is fixable, but I can't do more on this forum.
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
fdeutsch
Version: forma.lms 2.0

Post by fdeutsch »

alfa24 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:33 pm I'm not sure you understood.
What you call "teacher order" is the order the questions have been created or moved.
What you call "student order" is the way the system decides to shuffle (or not) them.
The "student order" is set in test properties, and if you have a 0 in the query I asked, the questions should be shown in the same sequence.
If something isn't going as expected, you may have some problems in you DB. I think is fixable, but I can't do more on this forum.
Yes, I well undestood. I think I have an issue in my DB. It's a pitty if I can't fix easely.
I'll clic on each link and I'll change all order. Fortunately I don't use in professional context.
Thank you for the help you gave me.
Regards,