video embedding

Anything about what happens on the user and teacher side
marius
FormaLms User
Version: forma.lms 1.4.2

Re: video embedding

Post by marius »

Has there been any positive fixes on this issue?

I'm running version 2.0 with the same issue. Super Admin can add and update video links but none of the other users are able.

What seems strange is that earlier in the year it seemed to work fine as several of my colleagues were able to embed under their standard Admin profiles but now it seems it's only Super Admin that is able to do it...
alberto
FormaLms Guru

Post by alberto »

Hi, this has been fixed for html pages, announcements and test questions in previous versions (2.2.1 and following)
Just noticed the same bug is still present in course intro pages and we are going to fix it for next releases
corsifad
Version: forma.lms 2.0

Post by corsifad »

Hi, can anyone give me information about the following problem found in forma 3.2.1.?
By integrating, in an html page, the iframe of a jitsi meeting which has the following code:

<iframe allow="camera; microphone; fullscreen; display-capture; autoplay" src="https://meet.jit.si/Esame_F.G....................." style="height: 600px; width: 1200px; border: 0px;"></iframe>

after saving the html page the embed code becomes:

<iframe style="height: 600px; width: 1200px; border: 0px;" src="https://meet.jit.si/Esame_F.G.......... ... "></iframe>

Tinymce deletes some of my embed code and when I enter the meeting it doesn't let me access the microphone and camera.

I tried with valid_elements : '*[*]', line 25 in .js but to no avail.

Thank you
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Post by alfa24 »

Hi, it seems tinymce has been soaked in /templates/standard/static/main.js, and what makes the editing harder is that the file is minified too.
I suggest you to integrate jitsi as a Conference Plugin.

[EDIT]

On a closer look, htmlpurifier library may be responsible of the strip. You may want to try to switch it off in config.php (set cfg['filter_tool'] = 'none';) and see if it works.
Keep us posted!
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
corsifad
Version: forma.lms 2.0

Post by corsifad »

Thanks again for your effort Alfa 24, I tried but Tinymce always deletes the code.