Creating a New Event in 3.3.3; 3.3.5; and 3.3.9

Anything about what happens on the user and teacher side
scytl

Creating a New Event in 3.3.3; 3.3.5; and 3.3.9

Post by scytl »

Hello! I’m experiencing an issue when creating a new event using the Reservation module. These issues started in 3.3.3 and are still present in 3.3.5 and 3.3.9.

After creating a new event, completing the required information, and clicking the New event button, I’m receiving a Wrong date error.

Please reference the attached document for the steps and screenshots taken to replicate the error. Sincerely appreciate any help or feedback anyone can give.
Attachments
Creating a New Event.docx
(406.84 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: Creating a New Event in 3.3.3; 3.3.5; and 3.3.9

Post by alfa24 »

Can't replicate any of the issues.
Tested on a 3.3.5 and everything is working.
I suppose there's something wrong with your configuration (that is responsible of your edition/classroom issues), but I should be on your instance to debug it.
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
scytl

Re: Creating a New Event in 3.3.3; 3.3.5; and 3.3.9

Post by scytl »

We were able to figure out the issue. Our date separator was set to use backslashes (/) by default for the calendar dates, and it turns out that FORMA only accepts dashes (-) for the dates. The date picker kept changing the dates entered to /'s no matter what we typed in. Changing the date separator in the database fixed our date issue. Posting our findings here in case it can help anyone else who may be running into this issue.