Search found 4 matches

by carlbme
Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:23 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: Another install issue
Replies: 6
Views: 6138

Re: Another install issue

I tried taking and bypassing the install by taking a fresh database from a local install and importing it into one on the server and then manually input the information into the config.php While this did bring up the login page now, I cannot login and just get "invalid request" using the g...
by carlbme
Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:05 pm
Topic: Another install issue
Replies: 6
Views: 6138

Another install issue

I'm trying to setup a new site and I just get the spinner on Creating Database (Step 6) and the database is never created. The database is on a different machine and I have verified that the webserver can access the database using the username/password I entered on Step 4. Also, this is not the firs...
by carlbme
Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:20 pm
Topic: [SOLVED] Cannot upgrade (stuck at step 6)
Replies: 2
Views: 4089

Re: Cannot upgrade (stuck at step 6)

OK, I got around this issue. Instead of being stuck on the upgrade I went to go back into the regular 4.05 so I could do some work. I then discovered that the changes to the config.php now just brought me to the installer instead. So instead of changing the config.php file back I went through the in...
by carlbme
Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:00 pm
Topic: [SOLVED] Cannot upgrade (stuck at step 6)
Replies: 2
Views: 4089

[SOLVED] Cannot upgrade (stuck at step 6)

Trying to upgrade a test 4.0.5 install and get stuck on Step 6 (Upgrade Languages). There are no languages to choose from, and as such I cannot select any. Since none are selected I cannot click the Next Step button.

Any ideas on how to get this to work?