Search found 6 matches

by cmcpherrin
Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:41 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: Student Course Progress
Replies: 2
Views: 4569

Student Course Progress

As an Admin is there a way to review where a student is in the progression of a course? i.e., The student has taken the course but not the quiz or a student has finished some modules but not completed the course? The only three things I can find are "not started", "in progress" a...
by cmcpherrin
Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:27 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Exceeded available time
Replies: 11
Views: 10629

Re: Exceeded available time

I will let you know. I am so thankful to find this site. I have only been working in Docebo since November 2013 and have a lot to learn and only one person here knows a little about it so mostly it's been trial and error in streamlining the LMS. I'm finding it's a great software.
by cmcpherrin
Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:09 pm

I will talk with our staff tech person and see if he can check on this further. Thank you for your assistance and quick responses.
by cmcpherrin
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:44 pm

I have uploaded a jpg of the message. We are using ispring as our authoring software. I've spoken with our staff and there are no time limitations set on this software.
by cmcpherrin
Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:18 pm

Thank you for responding so quickly. We have DoceboLMS 4.X. The software was developed in-house. It was set up in SCORM. The message appears once the module is activated by the user.
by cmcpherrin
Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Exceeded available time

We have recently upload a new course and a couple of staff users have received this message in the first module after watching it several times, "You have already exceeded available time for viewing this content." The modules are set with no time limitations. All of the other modules are w...