Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:24 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: Video Conference HTTP ERROR 500
Replies: 9
Views: 1257

Re: Video Conference HTTP ERROR 500

Is there a timeline?
Does it work in Forma Version 2.4?

This is critical for us as we have moved all our learners to distance learning with the ongoing COVID pandemic. External Webinar systems do not work well as it requires additional signup for the students...
by marius
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:30 pm

PHP 7.0.33-30+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (cli) (built: Aug 7 2020 14:47:32) ( NTS )
by marius
Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:21 am

Here is the error that I receive:

Fatal error: Cannot make static method FormaPlugin::getUrl() non static in class Plugin\ConferenceBBB\Conference in /var/www/html/plugins/ConferenceBBB/Conference.php on line 22
by marius
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:14 am

Video Conference HTTP ERROR 500

Good day. We've setup our own BigBlueButton server and successfully configured and tested it through the APIMate (https://mconf.github.io/api-mate/) testing links. Also enabled the Conference Big Blue Button plugin and configured it with the relevant server URL, Salt and port. When trying to start a...
by marius
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:58 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Curricula Report
Replies: 1
Views: 714

Curricula Report

Is there a way to create a report on Curricula that have been setup? We are using the Curricula function extensively and we would like to track student subscriptions/enrollment per curricula and not necessarily all the courses within the curricula.
by marius
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:18 pm
Topic: New User Notification e-mail
Replies: 6
Views: 2000

Re: New User Notification e-mail

Thank you for the responses - I'll continue to test on our test server with various debug levels. I'd like to keep the responding e-mail addresses separate according to function (as in the System Configuration page) and will update this page with any valuable info.
by marius
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:03 pm

I was able to fix the issue. I set all the communication e-mail addresses within the System Configuration -> Settings page on the admin site to exactly the same address as specified within the SMTP config in the config.php file. This seems to have fixed the Verification failed issue.

Thx
by marius
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:51 pm

I'm referring to Registration by admin in both single user creation as well as csv upload. The users are created but the notification is not sent. I've just set the smtp_debug value to 1 - as below and received the following response when importing a CSV: Mail config: cfg['use_smtp_database'] = 'off...
by marius
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:44 pm

New User Notification e-mail

Good day. I'm running forma version 2.3.0 for a client and have an external SMTP mail server setup with the correct settings in the config.php file. When a new user is created, the user does not receive his notification. I've checked the Event manager and the "user has been created" event is set to ...
by marius
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed
Replies: 1
Views: 1051

Re: SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed

Fixed by applying the patch listed under the Patches section within the forum - thx guys

https://forum.formalms.org/16/13698.html