Search found 74 matches

by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:32 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: Web Pages - Home Tab
Replies: 18
Views: 10748

Re: Web Pages - Home Tab

Great - thank you very much... it is working.
by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:05 pm

This is a not working sample: <script type="text/javascript"> document.getElementById('tab_content').innerHTML = '<div id=\"tabhome_title\"><h1>Dashboard</h1></div><div id=\"tabhome_description\"><h1>DASHBOARD</h1> <br />2020 BETTERBOND (realACHIEVERS) INCENTIVE TRIP (P...
by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:39 am

The sample above only have the <h1>DASHBOARD</h1> section in it. If I remove the h1 tags within the editor around DASHBOARD (so all standard text format) then the content displays fine. Here is the sample from the Debugger view that does work. As you can see, the only difference is the removal of th...
by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:12 am

This script is currently causing the syntax error: <script type="text/javascript"> document.getElementById('tab_content').innerHTML = '<div id=\"tabhome_title\"><h1>Dashboard</h1></div><div id=\"tabhome_description\"><h1>DASHBOARD</h1> <br />2020 BETTERBOND (realACHIEVE...
by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:09 am

What I notice is that any unformatted text renders fine, but as soon as any style elements are used it causes syntax error within the script. This is from 355 - 386: <div id="inline_no_help" > No Help Desk </div> </div> <!-- content --> <div class="row"> <div class="containe...
by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:55 am

I've removed all content and just replaced it with one line of text, and it now seems to work.
I'll keep on adding content to see what html component within tiny_MCE breaks the formatting - seems to insert a line break or single quote ' somewhere that breaks the script
by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:48 am

I've also found the following error in the browser console mode: SyntaxError: '' string literal contains an unescaped line break index.php:389:186 When viewing the page source through the debugger it references the following block of code - clearly a javascript block pulling the content for the rele...
by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:30 am

Please see the screenshots attached. Note that this is a client's system running on Google Cloud. The inspector_thunderbird.png also shows that the div "tab_content" is empty and does not contain anything... We're running version 2.0 and have not updated as it's a live system that the clie...
by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:33 am

Web Pages - Home Tab

Good day. I've created a custom page with links to other content within the LMS. This page is also set as the default page and is published. In the User Area in LMS, the Home tab is also activated and set as the default. However when a user logs in, The Home Tab is selected but no content is display...
by marius
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:28 am
Topic: Video embed by non Super Admin users
Replies: 6
Views: 4729

Re: Video embed by non Super Admin users

I am a developer - I've also looked at fixes within StackOverflow which are not helping...

From the previous posts it also seems that the issue was resolved for a time in 2.1 but then reappeared in 2.2...