Documentation

gbslearning
Version: forma.lms 2.0

Documentation

Post by gbslearning »

Hi
I have noticed there is a lack of proper documentation. Would anyone be interested in helping me to create it? This would involve writing "how to" articles and tips and tricks, troubleshooting solutions etc.

I would envisage the documentation to be in a searchable help system which can be eventually embedded into the core and made accessible from admin.

If there is enough interest in this could we create a dedicated section on the forums so users can make requests, post editorial and images for inclusion and generally discuss everything related to documentation.

gbslearning

Re: Documentation

Post by gbslearning »

I have made a start on the documentation and have uploaded it to a development site. If you want the url please send me a PM

Please note: I am looking for people interested in contributing and not people who just want to look and criticise.

Constructive criticism from contributors most welcome though.
thanks
canelli
FormaLms Guru

Post by canelli »

Hi gbslearning
we are very happy for your offer to write and improve the documentation. I will contact you to share our knowledge and set up a specific project to develop the documentation under the form.lms association

Claudio
Cercate nel forum le riposte prima di chiedere. Check the forum before posting
---------------
Claudio Anelli
Joint Technologies - Sistemi avanzati per l'information technology

http://www.joint-tech.com
---------------
gbslearning

Post by gbslearning »

Hi Claudio
Excellent. Thank you. It will be great to work alongside you all to hopefully create some excellent documentation and improve the forma.lms experience for everyone.