See the changelog and download HERE
Forma LMS 3: always upgrade first to latest 3.3.x release
I would like to point out the following things:
- during the upgrade in addition to what is indicated in the readme file you need to make a copy of the config.php file
- loaded all the file you have to load the old config.php
- if you have made changes to the CSS when customizing the template, the template does not work;
I also noticed that:
- fill out the Help Desk form: after submission, the dark background page does not close automatically
- On the Users page, the advanced search does not open the box for entering text.
I hope it will be useful
Hi Giovanni, thanks but this is already indicated both in the readme and in the online documentation: https://docs.formalms.org/reference-gui ... ade-2.html
Yes, since a few versions we introduced template versioning: when the template in the new release has significant changes, after the upgrade the platform will fallback custom templates to the standard one.
Thanks, we'll take a look!
Hi Giovanni, thank you very much for bringing these two bugs to our attention. We appreciate your contribution to our community and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We have taken note of your reports and confirm that we are diligently working to address both issues in the upcoming releases of Forma. We understand the importance of a reliable and stable application, and your collaboration is crucial in helping us continuously improve.
While we work on those fixes, if you have any additional information that you think might be useful to us or if you find any other issues, please feel free to share them.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
If I try to create a NEW REPORT by selecting USERS from the drop-down menu, I can continue setting up the report with the other options in the drop-down menu.