Search found 20 matches

by eduardomozart
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:53 pm
Forum: Plugins & patches
Topic: Doesn't accept "/" character on title
Replies: 12
Views: 2920

Re: Doesn't accept "/" character on title

Hello @alfa24, Sorry, for some reason the GIF image was cut, I edited my last post so now it shows the issue. Notice that when I add the HTML page the first time, the name of the learning object is saved as "Gravação de Aula - 08/01/2024" as expected, but when editing the item and updating...
by eduardomozart
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:46 pm
Topic: Unable to translate delete learning object hard-coded message
Replies: 3
Views: 2131

Re: Unable to translate delete learning object hard-coded message

When removing Directories the message is also hard coded:

by eduardomozart
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:05 pm

Sorry, I was able to reproduce the issue again. It seems that it doesn't happen when creating the learning object, only when updating it, so I believe it may be related to some UPDATE SQL statement and/or some filter input / sanitize issue, as can be seen below: https://github.com/formalms/formalms/...
by eduardomozart
Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:57 pm
Topic: Unable to translate delete learning object hard-coded message
Replies: 3
Views: 2131

Unable to translate delete learning object hard-coded message

Hello, It seems that when removing a learning object form a course, the delete message show on alert "Sei sicuro di voler eliminare questo elemento?" seems to be hard-coded in "main.js" so I'm unable to translate it, as can be seen in the animation below: https://github.com/forma...
by eduardomozart
Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:46 pm

I work on a small K-12 school so I'm the developer, the IT administrator and anything else related to IT here (at least someone else does the coffe, otherwise I would need to do it). I'm not a PHP expert but I hope to provide any information I can to troubleshoot this. I tried to reproduce the issue...
by eduardomozart
Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:20 pm
Forum: Feedback & Suggestions
Topic: Forma LMS Course Menu ordering
Replies: 1
Views: 1119

Forma LMS Course Menu ordering

Hello, The menus (Directories) inside the course learning objects allows drag and drop but it seems that menus of the same level are ordered based on it's creation date, so it's not really possible to reorder them. I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended behavior. I see two possible solutions if it i...
by eduardomozart
Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:08 pm

Hello @alfa24, thank you for your response. How can I provide the full stack trace?
by eduardomozart
Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:36 pm
Topic: "Subscribe" button CSS sprite hover isn't rendering correctly
Replies: 2
Views: 1012

"Subscribe" button CSS sprite hover isn't rendering correctly

Hello, When hovering the "Subscribe" Plus (+) button on page E-learning > Courses > Courses > Subscription at Google Chrome 120, it seems that the Plus button is misaligned and when hovering the hover Sprite is also misaligned and cut wrong, as can be seen in: https://github.com/formalms/f...
by eduardomozart
Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:23 pm

Doesn't accept "/" character on title

Hello, When creating a course object with "/" character on it on Forma LMS 3.3.17 (e.g. "Gravação de aula - 08/01/2024") it removes the "/" (output: "Gravação de aula - 08012024"), but when editing the "learning_organization" MySQL table it seems to ...
by eduardomozart
Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:15 pm
Topic: TinyMCE isn't being translated
Replies: 1
Views: 814

TinyMCE isn't being translated

Hello, I'm using TinyMCE on Forma LMS 3.3.17 and notice that even when translation is applied to "Portuguese" the TinyMCE form is still shown in English. I also pushed two Pull Requests to GitHub Forma LMS repo (https://github.com/formalms/formalms) but I'm not sure if there's the right pl...